Happy Ramadhan and counting eid day!
Throughout this year, and before its end.
I feel blessed and most of the time is happy.
Tahun ni byk yang dah jd dan rasa mcm betul betul
Sedang growing up but still has bad and good time.
Kadang rasa mcm thankful sgt sbb semua yg jd
Banyak sgt belajar benda baru dan improve.
Lupe,lama kan tk update blog?
Padahal tk busy sgt pun, in add' baru je start new sem,
Dah semester 5 dip in human resources.
So far, course ni sgt lah rumit but still okay.
Average~
Nak escape from calculation but no excuses ye.
Still jumpa numberings. Haizzzz
Goodluck for me in this last semester studying here.
Spot sekarang tempat nk practical.
For hope, company yg besar tu accept and approve me
During the trial session, I'll make sure that I'll do my best.
Hope the last semester result is the best one.
Atleast, my parent proud to have me.
Especially education, seems they know.
I'm not much good from others
Sincerely, sophia ✌
0 comments:
Post a Comment